LAST REVISED: 08 APRIL 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you send us a message through our website or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, location and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Site. We collect information about your use of our Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in order to operate and improve our Site;
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in Mauritius and the information we collect is governed by Mauritius law. By accessing or using our Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Mauritius and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information about you:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction; and
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us at the information below. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Site. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.