WHO WE ARE
MFS Africa is a pan-African fintech company that enables cross-border payments for mobile money users. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant services to un- and under-banked people. MFS Africa currently connects over 65 million mobile money users across sub-Saharan Africa. The MFS Africa Hub also connects money transfer organizations (MTOs) to mobile wallets in Africa, allowing MTOs to take advantage of the growing popularity of mobile money as safe, convenient, compliant, and cost effective delivery channel for international remittances.
Our work touches individuals and companies across the African continent and the world, and we have core offices in Johannesburg, Lagos, London, and Nairobi. Across the entire team, we have over 15 nationalities represented, and speak over 25 languages. We work hard and thrive on pressure, but maintain a collegial, casual company culture.
MFS Africa is in need of a Partner Support Intern whose main responsibilities will be ongoing support queries management & issue resolution. The main purpose of this role is to provide assistance to the Partner Support Manager and other Agents in dealing with technical issues reported by customers ensure that support calls and help desk tickets are dealt with promptly and appropriately, participate in documentation of issue types and appropriate steps for resolution.
This position is based in Accra.
- Responding to calls and tickets logged through Zendesk
- Liaising between Partner Support Agents and Partner Support Manager to resolve issues and provide excellent
- Documentation of issues resolutions to serve as foundation of department training materials
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE
- Fluency in English both verbal and written, proficiency in French is a plus.
- College degree or equivalent
- Comfort multitasking in an environment with shifting priorities
- Willingness to work beyond work hours as needed
To apply for this job please email (1) your CV, (2) a cover letter and (3) two references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line “Intern - Partner Support”.